The Future of Nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films
May 16, 2006 - 23:00
May 17, 2006 - 23:00
|Where||Doubletree Ocean Point Resort and Spa, Miami, Florida, USA|
|Contact Name||John Buss|
|Contact Phone||+1 (207) 781 9610|
|Add event to calendar||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)
UNDERSTAND AND EXPLOIT THE COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
Nanotechnology is already offering intelligent solutions to almost all sectors of engineering and manufacturing.
Nanocoatings and ultra thin films are a leading example of nanotechnology making a difference in a wide variety of applications – from improving safety in cars to bacteria-resistant coatings.
Intertech-Pira’s new conference The Future of Nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films will give you a chance to move from studying projections and hype to learning how the technology can add real value and tangibly improve your products – with genuine benefits for your bottom line!
6 REASONS YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Make the right R&D investments and spot the most lucrative opportunities with insight and intelligence on the latest trends in both nanocoatings and ultra-thin films (UTFs)
• Get crucial tactical advice on how to move this breakthrough technology from the lab to the market and see how you can tap into the variety of potential end-user applications
• Progress your knowledge of the key ingredients in nanocoatings: from what they are to how they work and hoe to choose the best application technique for your needs
• Get up to speed with the hottest topics in nanocoatings, such anti-corrosion, anti-fogging, self-healing coatings and responsive surfaces achieved through nanotechnology
• Find out how to overcome the challenges of working with nanomaterials and UTFs coatings with advice from some of the leading experts in the industry
• Make valuable future business contacts with major end users, suppliers and researchers in a variety of fields.
FROM THE LAB TO THE MARKETPLACE – LESSONS OF SUCCESS
This breakthrough technology is undoubtedly ripe with potential but how do you move it from the lab to the market? The Future of Nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films brings together experts from across the supply chain to explore and demonstrate routes to commercial success. You’ll hear live case studies from companies that have generated outstanding results. Find out how to achieve the rewards and avoid pitfalls.
LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL POSSIBILITIES
In the fast moving world of technology, knowledge is priceless – you need to be armed and ready for change. Over the two days you’ll get unrivalled insight from leading research scientists and top decision makers. Hear about technical breakthroughs with practical applications today and get the inside-track on tomorrow’s directions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a vital event for businesses across the coating and nanotechnology supply chain. You need up-to-date information on the latest technological developments and commercial realities in nanocoatings and ultra thin films:
PROVIDERS OF COATINGS AND COATING INGREDIENTS: discover new applications for your products, get updates on what the competition is doing and scientific breakthroughs with investment potential.
NANOTECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTS: understand end users’ demands, expectations and needs. Assess the current market situation and the direction your company should take for the future.
END USERS OF COATINGS: get the first hand information about the most exciting technological innovations. Assess their potential for improving your existing products, streamlining production, reducing costs, and staying in the frontline of your industry.
Paint & Coatings Industry (PCI)
Nanotechnology Law and Business
International Association of Nanotechnology