Kerry S. Bloom Ph.D.
Dr. Bloom's current research interests include: Molecular Biology; Chromosome and Spindle Dynamics.
EducationPh.D., Purdue University (1980); B.S., Tulane University (1975)
* Director of Graduate Studies
* Marine Biological Laboratories
* Cell Motility and The Cytoskeleton
National Review Panels:
* NIH (Molecular Cytology Study Section Reviews Reserve Panel)
* American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS)
Reviewed manuscripts for the following:
* Molecular Cell Biology
* Proc. National Academy of Science
* Journal of Cell Biology
BooksContributor to the Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology, Second Edition (CRC Press) 2007.
By this Researcher