Mildred Dresselhaus Ph.D.
Recent research activities in the Dresselhaus group that have attracted wide attention are in the areas of carbon nanotubes, bismuth nanowires and low dimensional thermoelectricty.
AwardsRecent honors and awards include:
• Karl T. Compton Medal for Leadership in Physics, American Institute of Physics, 2001
• Medal of Achievement in Carbon Science and Technology, American Cabon Society, 2001
• Honorary Member of the Ioffe Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2000
• National Materials Advancement Award of the Federation of Materials Societies, 2000
• Honorary Doctorate from the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, February 2000
• Nicholson Medal, American Physical Society, March 2000
• Weizmann Institute's Millennial Lifetime Achievement Award, June 2000
By this Researcher