• Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Phase Transitions in Mixed Surfactant Systems.
• Inorganic nanoparticles - intravesicular synthesis and exploration of anomalous properties.
• Numerical simulations as a novel tool for understanding fluid physics in the vicinity of moving contact lines.
• Wetting by complex liquids.
• Bioseparations by surface functionalized magnetic nanoclusters.
• Use of Hybrid Magnetic Field Gradients for Enhanced Colloidal Separations.
EducationPh.D. University of Rochester, 1981; B.Tech., I.I.T. Kanpur , 1976
BooksDekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Important ArticlesSelf-Assembly and Biocatalysis of Polymers and Polymer-Ceramic Composites
By this Researcher