Tariq Khraishi Ph.D.
* Solid mechanics (computation and theory) in general
* Materials science and in particular studying structure-property relationships
* Defect and micromechanics of materials (e.g. the eigenstrain fields of inclusions)
* Finite-element modeling
* Superplasticity of materials
* Dislocation Dynamics (DD) simulations
* Stresses in thin films (coherent and/or non-coherent interfaces) and critical thickness evaluation
* Fracture mechanics
* Biomechanics in general
* Experimental mechanics and materials science
* Computational fluid mechanics and in particular in relation to modeling biological fluids like blood flow.
By this Researcher