Satish Kumar Ph.D.
Dr. Satish Kumar received his Ph.D. degree in 1979 from the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India in the area of Polymer and Fiber Science.He obtained his post-doctoral experience in the Polymer Science and Engineering department at the University of Massachusetts (1979-82). For the year 1982-83, he was a visiting scientist at the Atomic Energy Commission of France, C. E. N. G., Grenoble, France. During 1984-89 he was associated with the Polymer Branch, Air Force Materials Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH on contract through Universal Energy Systems and the University of Dayton Research Institute. He joined the faculty of the School of Polymer, Textile and Fiber Engineering at Georgia Tech in 1989, where he is currently serving as Professor.
• Advanced Polymer Characterization Techniques
• Biomedical Applications of Polymers
• Functional Polymers and Systems
• Nano-structured Polymers and Nanocomposites
• Polymer Processing (including micro- and nano-fabrication)
• Polymer Structure and Properties
EducationPh.D., 1979, Polymer and Fiber Science, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi (India); M.S., 1975, Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (India)
By this Researcher