Marie-Paule Pileni Ph.D.
Organization of nanomaterials in mesoscopic scale : collective properties
Nanomaterials : synthesis, characterisation and physical properties
Chemical modification of enzymes
Physical chemistry in condensed matter
Photophysic and photobiology
Photochemistry in gas phase
Career HighlightsACADEMIC APPOINTEMENT
2005: Chair of Institut Universitaire de France
2004: Adjunct Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry in the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, USA
2002: Distinguished Professor first class, University P. & M. Curie
1999: Member of Institut Universitaire de France
1997-2002: Distinguished Professor second class, University P. & M. Curie
1990-1997: Full Professor, University P. & M. Curie
1983-1990: Associate Professor, University P. & M. Curie
1969-1983: Assistant Professor, University P. & M. Curie
AwardsAWARD and HONOR
- Prix Emilie
- Officier dans l’ordre National du mérite.
- Emila Valori Award from French Academy of Sciences.
- Vice-Chair of the committee for professional equality between woman and man in academia and research.
- Blaise Pascal Medal in engineering and material sciences, European Academy of Science.
- Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Descartes-Huygens Prize, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Research Award of the Alexender von Humboldt Foundation (Germany).
- Member of European Academy of Science.
- Doctor Honoris Causa, Chalmers University, Göteberg, Sweden.
- Lecture award of Japanese Chemical Society, Division of Colloids and Surface Science.
- French citation laureate, Institute of Scientific Information. Award for most quoted French scientist between 1981 and 1998.
- Langmuir award. American Chemical Society. Division of Colloids and Surface Science.
- Chevalier de l'Ordre National de la Légion d'Honneur.
By this Researcher