Did you not find what you were looking for? Try the
for more precise search options.
13 items matching your criteria.
Modeling MEMS and NEMS
- Designing small structures necessitates an understanding of various device behaviors. The way to gain that understanding is to build, analyze, and interpret ...
- A two-day conference and an exhibition area make nanoforum an important meeting for Italian and foreign companies and research centres, focusing on the main ...
Pelesko, John A.
- John Pelesko is an applied mathematician interested in the development and application of mathematical methods to problems arising in the physical sciences. ...
- Dr. Bharat Bhushan is an Ohio Eminent Scholar and The Howard D. Winbigler Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, a Graduate Research Faculty ...
- Our Mission - To identify, promote and engage in strategic areas of research and education in advanced materials and nanotechnology that meet the needs of ...
Trybula, Walt (Walter) J.
- Walt Trybula, Ph.D., MBA, IEEE Fellow & SPIE Fellow, is the Director of the Nanomaterials Application Center at Texas State University and is a Director and ...
University of Texas -- Arlington (UTA)
- The University of Texas at Arlington has multi-disciplined interests in nanosciences. spanning: UTA's Center for Nanostructured Materials (CNM), Automation and ...
Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- This textbook offers a new paradigm for teaching the next generation of nanotechnologists. The authors survey the physical basics of nanotechnology ...
September 23, 2011
Now in its third edition, Fundamentals of Microfabrication and Nanotechnology is a massive update to one of the best-selling textbooks in nanotechnology. The updated edition spans three volumes – and is the most complete work on MEMS, NEMS and nanotechnology manufacturing ever published.
January 23, 2011
The third International Symposium on Advanced Nanodevices and Nanotechnology conference will be held Dec. 4-9 in Kaanapali, on the Hawaiian island of Maui. The 2011 ISANN event brings together the series of New Phenomena in Mesoscopic Structures (NPMS) and the series of Surfaces and Interfaces of Mesoscopic Devices (SIMD).
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute/Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
University of Waterloo
Eindhoven University of Technology