Did you not find what you were looking for? Try the
for more precise search options.
71 items matching your criteria.
- Microfluidics expert Dolomite has been awarded a SMART grant from the UK Government to develop a plug and play microfluidic system which will make ...
- Dr. Thorsen's current research interests include: Microfluidics, Medical Diagnostics, Polymer Physics, and Emulsion Rheology.
- Dr. Richard Fair is working with other researchers from Duke University and University of California (Riverside) to develop an inexpensive field diagnostic to ...
- Dr. Piotr Grodzinski is a Director of Nanotechnology for Cancer programs at Nanotechnology Alliance of National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Dr. Bin Zhao is Assistant Professor for Polymer Chemistry at the University of California Riverside, where his research interests are in polymer thin films and ...
- David Bucknall: polymer physics and physical chemistry of polymers and biomaterials.
The University of Notre Dame
- The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by Rev. Edward F. Sorin, C.S.C., of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic ...
- Dr. Schmidt's current research lies in the categories of: Nanobiotechnology; Single molecule sensing using membrane proteins; Biomimetic membranes; ...