Did you not find what you were looking for? Try the
for more precise search options.
224 items matching your criteria.
- Current research area - Physical chemistry of polymers with particular interest in: structure and properties of crystalline polymers, polymer blends, filled ...
- David Bucknall: polymer physics and physical chemistry of polymers and biomaterials.
- (University of California - Los Angeles) In a new study published in the Journal of the American Society of Chemistry, investigators from the UCLA Department ...
- We study how interfaces influence organization and function of biological polymers and use this knowledge to design improved technologies for applications in ...
- Our program focuses on understanding the structural, electronic and other properties on the basis of molecular orbital and crystal orbital calculations and on ...
Michielsen, Stephen (Steve)
- Dr. Michielsen's current research interests include: surface modification of polymers, nanotechnology, smart polymers, nonwovens, structure/property/process ...
- Dr. Ing. Charef Harrats has joined the group of Polymer Technology in January 1st, 2006 under a Marie-Curie Intra-European Fellowship for Experienced ...
- Dr. Satish Kumar received his Ph.D. degree in 1979 from the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India in the area of Polymer and Fiber Science.
Winey , Karen I.
- Research Interests: Structure-property relationships in polymers. Ion-containing polymers, ionomers, nanotube composites, block copolymers, and polymeric drug ...
- My research interests are a combination of analytical (instrument design) and materials (polymers and colloids) chemistry.
- Krishnaswami Raja is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at the College of Staten Island (part of City University of New York), where he is focused on ...
Egon Matijevic Chaired Professor