Did you not find what you were looking for? Try the
for more precise search options.
228 items matching your criteria.
- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Automotive Sensors Market with Special Focus on MEMS ...
- (University of Bonn) Black fire beetles of the genus Melanophila possess unusual infrared sensors. Researchers from the University of Bonn and from the ...
- Suresh Neethirajan's current research interests include sensors development, Nano Engineering in Biological, Food and Agricultural systems, Biomineralization
- (California Institute of Technology) Setting the stage for a new class of motional sensors, researchers at Caltech and the University of Rochester have ...
NASA Ames Research Center
- Onboard computing systems for future autonomous intelligent vehicles; High performance computing (Tera- and Peta-flops); Smart, compact sensors, ultrasmall ...
- (DOE/Oak Ridge National Laboratory) Sensors that work flawlessly in laboratory settings may stumble when it comes to performing in real-world conditions, ...
- Scientists have succeeded in creating near-atomically flat silicon, of the orientation used by the electronics industry, in a room temperature reaction. The ...
- Marco Mascini a Professor of Analytical Chemistry, based at the Department of Chemistry at the University of Firenze, Italy. He has contributed to the ...
- <p>As our knowledge of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) continues to grow, so does The MEMS Handbook. The field has changed so much that this Second ...
- Tiny resorbable semiconductors could be used for medical implants, environmental sensors, consumer electronics.
August 08, 2008
The Advanced Energy Consortium (AEC), a research group comprised of the world’s top energy companies along with University of Texas and Rice University, is looking for proposals for nanosensor technologies to help with oil and gas discovery and recovery. The consortium has a $6-$7 million RFP for micro- and nanosensors pending, with the latest round closing August 20.
Cheung Kong Chair Professor
Harbin Institute of Technology
University of Waterloo
The Nanophotonics Research Center (NPC), NPC seeks to deepen the fundamental knowledge of nanometer-scale light-matter interactions and exploit our findings in various kinds of new principles and technologies. NPC is is the research center for nanophotonics in The University of Tokyo. and is led by the Director Prof. Motoichi Ohtsu.